TRANSPORT MANAGER CPC (refresher)
Whether you are returning to a Transport Manager role or are already active in Transport Management and want to continue your professional development, this course is for you.
Delivered over two days, this course considers the responsibilities of the Transport Manager and will, amongst other areas, review:
- The management of your Operator licence
- The role of Statutory Guidance
- Good Repute – the evolution
- Financial Standing – a developing area
- Legal status - what is the issue?
As you would expect, this course meets the requirements of the Office of the Traffic Commissioner and an OCR certificate of course completion is provided to all attendees.